sábado, 17 de febrero de 2024

LOVE MIX VOL 1 DJ PICH! MP4


LOVE MIX VOL 1 
DJ PICH! MP4 
$ 3.000

Love Mix Volume 1


Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Up Where We Belong

Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are 

Ronan Keating - The Way You Make Me Feel 

Cutting Crew - I've Been In Love Before 

Joe Cocker - Night Calls 

Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone 

Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out 

Nazareth - Dream On 

Christopher Cross - Sailing 

Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven 

Youssou N' Dour & Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds 

Corrs - What Can I Do

Rod Stewart - Every Beat Of My Heart 

R.E.O. Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling 

Bonnie Bianco - My First Love 

Gloria Estefan - I See Your Smile 

ZZ Top - Rough Boy 

Phyllis Nelson - Move Closer 

The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel 

Richard Marx - Chain Around My Heart 

Dido - Here With Me 

Sade - No Ordinary Love 

Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely 

Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All 

Isley Jasper Isley - Caravan Of Love 

Eros Ramazzotti - Cose Della Vita 

Joan Osborne - One Of Us 

A-ha - Crying In The Rain 

Climie Fisher - Rise To The Occasion 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario