jueves, 11 de julio de 2024

DISCOTECA 1983 PARTE 1 DJ PICH! MP4


DISCOTECA 1983 PARTE 1 
DJ PICH! MP4 
$ 3.000

DISCOTECA 1983


S.O.S. Band - Just Be Good To Me

Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance

Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days

#Level42 - The Sun Goes Down (Living It Up)

#Savage - Don't Cry Tonight

#Gazebo - I Like Chopin

#Bananarama - Cruel Summer

#JimmyCliff - Reggae Night

#LionelRichie - All Night Long (All Night)

Indeep - Last Night A Dj Saved My Life 

Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride

Bandolero - Paris Latino

Greg Kihn Band - Jeopardy

#DepecheMode - Everything Counts

Herbie Hancock - Rockit

P. Lion - Happy Children

Shannon - Let the Music Play (Acapella)

Stevie Nicks - Stand Back

#MichaelJackson - Billie Jean

Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night

#Madonna - Holiday

Madonna - Lucky Star

#PaulMcCartney, Michael Jackson - Say Say Say

Freeez - I.O.U. (Acapella + Samples)

Time Bandits - I'm Only Shooting Love

Michael Jackson - Thriller (Acapella)

My Mine - Hypnotic Tango

#HumanLeague - (Keep Feeling) Fascination

Chi Chi Liah - Proud Mary






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario